2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee trim level comparison
The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a stunning vehicle that is ready for anything that comes its way. Are you thinking about purchasing one of these vehicles, but are unsure as to which trim level would be a good option for you? You have come to the right place! We will be doing a 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee trim level comparison to help determine which choice would be the best for you!
Which 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee trim level is right for me?
The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee is available in the Laredo E, Freedom, Laredo X, Limited, 80th Anniversary, Limited X, Trailhawk®, Overland, High Altitude, Summit, SRT®, and Trackhawk®. We highlight just a few items from each trim level below. Which one seems like it would be a good fit for you?
- Available in 4×2 and 4×4 configuration
- Estimated fuel economy of 19 mpg in the city, 26 mpg on the highway, and 22 mpg combined
- 3.6-liter V6 engine that produces 293 horsepower
- Maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds
- Passenger volume of 105 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume of 68.3 cubic feet
- Payload capacity of 1,200 pounds
- Heated side mirrors
- First-row sunroof
- Drivers seat that is able to be adjusted 8 ways
- Seating capacity of 5
- Blind Spot Warning
- 3.6-liter V6 engine that produces 295 horsepower
- Wireless phone connectivity
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
- Ventilated driver and front passenger seats
- 1st and 2nd-row sunroof
- Forward Collision Mitigation
- Various steering wheel-mounted controls
- Parking sensors
- 6.4-liter V8 engine that produces 475 horsepower
- Maximum towing capacity of 7,200 pounds
- 6.2-liter V8 engine that produces 707 horsepower
- Turn signal indicators integrated into side mirrors
Where can I purchase a 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
We have welcomed the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee to our showroom at Glenn Polk Autoplex. Are you interested in learning more or seeing this vehicle in person? Please contact us today!